Thursday, April 3, 2014

I'm having too much fun writing fake editorial blurbs for my ideastap portfolio. Here's one I made just now:



There will never ever be such a thing as too many pictures of your cat on the internet. To deny the undying appeal of kittens, and while we're at it, puppies, branches of blossom against blue sky, cunningly decorated cup cakes, and most importantly, animals of different species who are inexplicably friends, is futile. This illustration was actually part of my facebook portrait project. But I think it addresses a very important issue for creatives and all dwellers in contemporary cyber space. Basically - why aren't there more pictures of your cat on the internet? Have you really invested enough money in camera equipment for providing these pictures? Etc.


If you want to see the rest of them they are here. If I don't win the brief and get the job I will post you some more of them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment