Thursday, February 13, 2014

And handle in handle away the lovers go, through the hearts and flowers, into the depths of space.

I managed to remember to take down most of my valentines stuff from the shop today, although I have left up a few cards and re-branded them as 'greetings', 
because you know, 
IT'S OK TO EXPRESS YOUR LOVE ANY DAY OF THE YEAR.


That's probably enough sticking silly love words together for another year. Time to get back to drawing and  illustration. Speaking of strating the illu (that's not a thing), I went to a talk by Quentin Blake hosted by the AOI last week and wrote about it for Amelia's Magazine. Which you can see here. 

 He was quite inspiring. He didn't actually give 5 tips for creating great illustrations tho. That was me extrapolating from his postulating. 

Here is my drawing of him (Quentin) 




In the big news this week as well (as well as well as the weather and the tube strike and the usual), is that I have got a new telephone. Although Alex is referring to it as a television. Because of it's prestigious size. It has a big screen. For the showing you my artworks. And a good camera. For the showing you my artworks again and again on many social platforms. 

Which is to say. I have got Instagram!!!

Look i already did lots of instagram!


If you are an instagrammer please come befriend me. i am obsessed. For the now. I even baked some dodgy looking valentines biscuits and posted them. (tragic).

I was a loyal Blackberry user for a long time but I've come to realise it has been holding me back. From posting so many pictures of random stuff.

Horay. 


If you are wondering about the title it is a quote from the clangers. 


This episode. 

 


Which is a very lovely love story you should watch for Valentines Day with your cat. Actually it is quite problematic. But still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment