Friday, January 10, 2014

Forty Forty Forts

I can't write the word forty and convince myself it's spelled right. surely that means something that resembles a fort? not four tens, why would that not be fourty? 
Stupid English language. 

I'm actually probably not dyslexic. 
Although I've never OFFICIALLY been tested. So who knows. 

 Anyway. What I meant to say was, here is the one hundred and forty first drawing in the Facebook Project. (yes I am still doing that, slowly, really really slowly), and I liked it, so I thought I'd show it to you. 
It is of James.

Also here is a picture I did of Micah P Hinson with the Yellow Bird Project bird on his head for Amelia's round up of Best Christmas Indie Tunes for 2013


Also also also also. I am making collagey alternative valentines again, and I almost have enough for a second edition of the Love mini-zine. Which is exciting. Expect details soon, hopefully even in time for me to get some printed in sensible time for Valentines Day. Horay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment