Wednesday, May 29, 2013

 If you are in London this weekend, and fancy having your FACE drawn by me, I will be at 2 events. 

I will be at this Alternative Press event in a caravan covered in Bill Murray's face (I don't know why, but sounds sensible to me) with other StoryHands Collective artists on Saturday. It's attached to a music festival but I think you can get into our bit for free.


On Sunday I am going to be drawing vintage style portraits at the Pop Up Vintage Fairs London event in Islington Town Hall. That one does cost money, but I assume will include a lot of darling cupcakes, florals and frills to make up for it.

Here are some alternative Summer Holiday Postcards I did for Pretty Litter Magazine. Because it's been too long since there was a lesbian kiss on this blog. Or feet. Or seagulls. 






No comments:

Post a Comment