Friday, February 13, 2015

OFFICIAL WEBSITE LAUNCH AND COMPETITION

YES I am officially launching my revamped and moved website. 



FANFARE AND PARADE



(Literally: Ooooh I should draw a quick sketch of a bird parade here that would be fun! But the physiology of birds marching and playing brass instruments is just fundamentally inaccurate. Which I cannot refrain from pointing out. That would be irresponsible.)

Not the most flashy upgrade in the world, but it does have a lot of my work on it, organised into nice posts and pages where you can see it nice and clearly.

Work like this:

It has, like, an about section, and a press section, and 6 separate portfolios of my work plus a bonus sketchbook section. AND different banner designs and a feed of this blog, so you can go back and forth between the two all day if you like. 

Coincidentally, I noticed that this very blog has almost reached the exciting milestone of 25,000 views! Sadly there doesn't seem to be a way for me to see who exactly my 25,000th viewer will be/has been or I could give them a prize. So instead I will have another competition to help you lovely people celebrate these two lovely milestones with me, and to give you the exciting opportunity to share them with your friends.

WHAT CAN I WIN?

To keep this simples, I'm offering 2 people a straight up commission of my drawing time up to 3 hours. I will draw something of your choice for you, and post you the original and the digital versions. This can be a portrait of you or of someone or something dear to you, or something a bit more inventive like a scene you'd like to see, a dream you had or a celebrity in a compromising position. The winners will also get a selection of my promotional bumf including stickers and zines.

I may send out some runners up envelopes of bumf if I get a large response to this.



(These celebrities are all talking about this epic competition.)

HOW CAN I WIN?

One winner will be the thing that I most want to draw.
The second will be chosen using a random number generator.

1. Make sure you like my facbook project page and/or follow me on twitter, and/or instagram or follow this blog.

2. Add a comment to this post, or send me an email at jennyrobins[at]gmail.com saying what you would like me to draw for you if you win.

3. Share this blog post on as many platforms as you like using the #jennyrobinsillustration - the more times you share the more likely you are to win, although if you have high privacy settings on facebook please note I may not see your shares so let me know you have sent them.

This competition will run until the 1st of March.

Good luck n'est pas?

And don't forget to visit my improved and new site of web.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the launch of your website! I love the bird parade sketch! It's a very fitting illustration for that celebration. Hahaha! I'm a huge fan of your artwork, and browsing through your portfolio is such a delight. You have a distinct style, one I can't compare to just any other artist, which is good because originality and distinction is what you'll need to succeed in the creative business. At any rate, I don't think you'll have any trouble in parading your talents around. You have a lovely skill in the arts, Jenny. Thanks for gracing us with it! More power to you! :)

    Violet Palmer @ iConcepts Marketing

    ReplyDelete