Friday, November 8, 2013

holidays are coming

It's coming up to that time of year again kids, I've cried my face off at the John Lewis Ad a few times already and made cryptic notes to myself about Christmas shopping which I've already forgotten what they mean. I made the mistake of cycling through Covent Garden a few weeks ago where to all intents and purposes the pedestrians seemed to think it was already Christmas Eve. 

Also I've started working on some Christmas card ideas. The plan is to make a single addition illustrated card, and a 4 strong series of Real TV Wisdom celebrity chef cards. 


I'm not sure about this one, it's a contender, although the colours may need some tweaking. Bit of a departure from my usual text based cards (which will also be available as I have most designs left to some extent). Feedback would be appreciated ladies and gentleman. I could mash it up with some text. In a more pleasant way than that sounds. 

I also feel compelled to point out that although this is clearly a Robin's Christmas, any similarity to a Robins' Christmas is purely coincidental. Winky Face. 

Here exclusively I can also show you a sneaky preview design for my Real TV Wisdom cards;

I have been spending a lot of time watching youtubes of past christmas specials to research this and couldn't resist this tragicomic contradiction. Oh Heston, you marvelous sell out. Nigella in progress. If you know of any marvelous seasonal cheflebrity soundbites please do alert me. I'm not sure how many more mince pie recipes I can stomach. (I know how many actual mince pies I can stomach: a lot.)


Watch the space of hereness childerwinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment